Grand Theft Auto V for PC will take full advantage of the power of PC to deliver across-the-board enhancements including increased resolution and graphical detail, denser traffic, greater draw distances, upgraded AI, new wildlife, and advanced weather and damage effects for the ultimate open world experience.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC features the all-new First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way across both Story Mode and Grand Theft Auto Online.
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals risk everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
- Los Santos and Blaine County – The largest open world yet in a Grand Theft Auto title, spanning vastly diverse cultural and geographical areas – the entire world of Grand Theft Auto Vis open from the very beginning of the game to explore. Visitors to the greater metropolis of Los Santos and the countryside of Blaine County will encounter faded celebrities, party people, hikers, bikers, and every other manner of colorful denizen. You’ll be able to traverse everywhere from the tops of the mountains, through the streets of Los Santos and to the depths of the ocean floor.
- Michael, Franklin and Trevor – Three playable protagonists – Michael, Franklin, and Trevor may live in different parts of town, have their own issues, attitudes, lifestyles, desires and goals – but they do know how to work together. They also each have their own unique skillsets to bring to the table when it’s time to get the job done.
- Heists – Petty crimes, hustling, and stealing cars can only get you so far in Los Santos. To score big, Michael, Franklin and Trevor will work together to pull off grand Heists – big, multi-part missions that require careful preparation, recruiting, and precise (and often explosive) execution. Cash is king in GTAV and while there will be plenty of ways to acquire and spend it – heists are the way to earn the big bucks.
- ‘Recreational’ Activity – The open world of Grand Theft Auto V is not just massive in scale, but will offer more to get into than ever before. For recreation, play a bit of golf or tennis, zen out with some yoga or cycle through the countryside. For adrenaline heads, parachute over the city, or customize your Cheetah and take it to the streets to race suckers for money. Or earn cash the old fashioned way, by taking it – whether by ripping off liquor stores or by buying and taking over businesses that will earn you dividends. Even minding your own business having a stroll you may meet one of Los Santos’ weirdos or starlets and find yourself off on a wild misadventure you never expected.
System requirements :
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 105GB